Geometry Skills Checkup
Type your answers in the corresponding fields for each question. Click the "Grade Me!" button to see how you did. Use the "Clear" button to start over.
1) The altitude of an equilateral triangle is 2√3 inches. How long is each side of the triangle?
2) What is the area of a rectangle with length 15 cm and diagonal 17 cm?
3) What is the absolute value of the point (5, 12)?
4) What is the slope of the line through the points (9, 2) and (4, -7)?
5) The midpoint between two points is the point (4, 3). One of the points is (1, 5). What are the coordinates of the other point?
Grade Me! Clear Answer Key
Score: of 5